Bad Data is No Better Than No Data
Make sure the foundation of your campaign is solid with accurate data! Get that accurate data with Data Hygiene!
Why Data Hygiene?
When your business relies on direct marketing for sales and advertising, you want to be sure you have the best possible leads. But just because you had the best possible leads at one time does not mean that you can continue to rely on them. Bad or outdated data harms the sales performance of your organization ruthlessly.
How Does Data Hygiene Work?
It starts with existing data…
We use a comprehensive process that is executed systematically. From detection of inaccuracies to data appending, we use an actionable and consistent plan to make sure your data is the most up-to-date and accurate available!
Aging data can hurt your marketing and sales goals!
What Do We Do To Clean Up Your Data?
- Validation and correction of street, city and state
- Street prefix, suffix and secondary address components are standardized
- Zip+4 codes are enhanced, added if missing, and corrected
- United States Postal Service Carrier Route Codes are added
- Delivery Point Bar Code data is added
- Undeliverable and non-forwardable addresses are identified and tagged
Once the basic standardization is completed, several optional suppression processes are available. The benefits of this type of processing are numerous, ranging from decreased prospecting costs to increasing customer satisfaction. Other reasons to perform suppression processing may include legal restrictions, investor obligations, and self-regulatory privacy obligations as outlined by The Direct Marketing Association.
Our main suppression options include the:
- Direct Marketing Association’s Do-Not-Mail and Do-Not-Call Services
- Deceased Suppression File
- Federal and State Do-Not-Call Services